Find Your Career at Liljenquist & Beckstead
We are looking forward to recruiting a client focused professional with a proven track record of cultivating and growing successful client relationships within the luxury retail segment. With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset you will have the ability to expertly identify desired products for our clients based on their individual profiles and market trends in order to maintain and drive our position in the market and drive business results.
As a client advisor, you will be an ambassador to Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers as well as the watch brands, ensuring that every client is treated according to our standards. You will strive to discover your clients and their every need, delivering the best client experience and conveying your passion for the product.
Please see below for employee requirements and benefits.
Client Advisor Job Description:
- Maintaining a high – level luxury standard when assisting clients and handling our watch brands.
- Deliver sales results as per company goals.
- Ensures a consistent, quality store experience for customers.
- Brings positive recognition to the Liljenquist & Beckstead Jewelers boutique as well as our multiple brands, through effective communication, enthusiastic attitude, professionalism and in-depth brand knowledge.
- Prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs.
Must possess luxury experience!
- At least 2 years of previous experience in retail sales, preferably in the high luxury industry (jewelry, watches, etc.).
- Team oriented.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good relations with both staff and clients.
- Strong computer skills (email, MS office, POS systems).
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Sense of diplomacy: Excellent communication skills and client service management.
- Self-motivated, with creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent language skills in both oral and written English.
- Willingness to work flexible working hours.
- Interest or passion for timepieces is a huge plus!
- Additional language: Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Korean, Spanish or French.
Our benefits include employee discounts, health insurance, flexible PTO and dedicated training and development opportunities designed to expand your knowledge and expertise.